Rules and Procedures
First and foremost, our swimmer's safety is our top priority.
Swim Lesson Rules
1. Students will be at the pool 10 minutes prior to their lesson beginning, ready to get in the pool (bathing suit on, goggles in hand if desired). They will also have a guardian over 18 in tow who will cheer them on from the side of the pool during the lesson- and be available for potty breaks!
2. Students will not enter the water until their group's instructor has given them the OK to do so.
3. When entering the pool students will sit and slide or jump to their instructor. There will be no diving at any point during the lesson.
4. Students will be expected to have at least one hand on the wall and keep their head above water if they are not actively working with their instructor.
5. If at any time during the lesson a student continually does not listen to the instructor, they will be sat out of class
Skills Group Assignments and Orientation
Orientation happens the Saturday and Sunday before the beginning of each session (you only need to come for 30 minutes during the available times). Each swimmer will be evaluated during orientation by our instructors and placed in an appropriate skills group for their session. During each session it is totally possible for kids to master their skill and move on to the next group, instructors will continuously be evaluating their swimmers to make sure they are getting the most out of their lessons. We will also go over class proceedings and rules during orientation with the swimmer and parent, and collect paperwork and payments. If a swimmer completes a session with us and chooses to sign up for another, an orientation will not be necessary as we will know the extent of their skills.
The Registration Process
If you are a member of a pool we offer lessons and would like to register for a session, please head over to our locations and dates page to register by clicking here. Prior to paying online, you will be required to fill out a registration form with all of the pertinent information. If you have multiple swimmers, you only need to fill out our form once- listing all your swimmer's names on it. Our lessons do fill up quickly and we will take swimmers on a first come first serve basis once we receive their registration. For payment, we only accept credit card payments made online during registration. We will not accept any payments at orientation.
At orientation, you will be required to sign a waiver form
We will not offer refunds for cancellations or weather (as we have a built in rain date). We do not offer partial prices for half attended sessions.